Security In Mind
Technology has transformed how business is conducted, and IT departments have shifted from organizational support roles into business drivers that empower innovation and support long-term organizational goals. However, with every new technology comes new security vulnerabilities. Data breaches, ransomware attacks, and other cyber crimes are escalating in frequency, intensity, and cost, and hackers are more educated, skilled, and well-funded than ever before.
Most organizations do not have the in-house resources to effectively prevent and defend against cyber attacks, especially since new threats are emerging daily. Industry Standards has an extensive network of cyber security providers offering a range of solutions, from incident response to comprehensive managed security services.
Our Solutions Include:
- Remote security operations centers (SOC)
- Regulatory and industry compliance – PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, FISMA, SSAE 16 SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3, NERC FERC, FFIEC, SOX, FDIC, NIST, and more
- Endpoint Prevention and Protectction Software
- Network Security Managment Software
- Managed security services
- Intrusion prevention and detection